Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Missing In Action!!!

I apologize right now for my absence in my blog posts. I got swept away with Spring Break activities and blogging was just not high on my priorities. I was able to squeeze in some amazing workouts last week. For Walk Kansas, I logged a total of 615 minutes and 50 servings of fruit and veggies.

I started my week out really strong with some super long trips to the gym. I averaged 1 1/2 hours for several days in a row. As I got closer to the weekend, my schedule filled up quickly. I did not go to the gym Friday, Saturday or Sunday...BUT, I logged a ton of walking minutes those days, outside on Thursday and indoors on Friday.

My food consumption was kinda like my workouts! Earlier in the week I was on task...eating healthy meals and snacks. However, by the time Friday rolled around, I was outta control and binged that night while watching New Moon. My poor food choices and binging continued into Saturday. By Sunday, I was too bloated to even think about eating, so I am now back to my normal routine....aside from the Robin Eggs I indulged in yesterday! (hehehe) Easter Candy is my all time favorite!!!

This week, I have been to the gym on Monday and Tuesday. Today I did a 20-minute glute-sculpting treadmill routine that really got my heart pumping. Afterwards, I logged more time on the Elliptical, but I did not really push myself. My legs were too sore from the treadmill. I wrapped up my workout with some abdominal work. The weather is gorgeous outside, so I really hope to get outside and take advantage with a LONG walk.

I do have one success to share today! About a month ago, I purchased a pair of work slacks. When I bought them, they were almost too tight. Today, they are almost too big! They are loose around my waist, hips and booty. I also feel as if the crotch is hanging half way down to my knees. I have NOT stepped on the scale in several weeks. Honestly, I don't really care what it has to say! If my clothes are fitting better and I have more energy and feel better....that is enough for me!!!

0 comments: