Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is how I "roll"


Thursday will be an adventure, as I plan on taking both of my youngest kiddos to Rollers for some skating action! I have decided that I want to make the most out of this trip, so I am going to skate along with the kiddos! If I am going to be there for two hours, I mine as well take advantage of the opportunity to exercise. Now, I am a little nervous....the last time I was on roller skates was New Year's Eve 2002! TJ and I took Cass skating and I was pregnant with Seth. I am pretty sure that I was tripped, but I ended the night early by falling and catching myself with my knee. For MONTHS, my knee hurt. When I would kneel to scrub the bathtub, it was painful. I have since recovered from this injury, but I am tempted to wear protective gear tomorrow, just to avoid any chances of a repeat. I have no doubt that I will make the best of this opportunity to relive my middle school days. Watch for pictures tomorrow.....if I can walk!!!

0 comments: